A Bug's Life

A small little ant who's about to reach a crossroad and wondering what i need to do in persuit for "HAPPYNESS"...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Unfulfilled Stomache

I was in Mindef this morning to do some coordination work and met Bernard while i was in the carpark. Surprisingly, he Jio me for lunch, which I readily agreed.

Was quite hungry by that time as I didn't had breakfast this morning and wanted to eat food of higher carbohydrates content, but to my dismay, they are going to eat porridge. **sigh**

Lunch was porridge with egg, fishcake, ikan belis, peanuts and salted vege. There was no meat and it cost 6 per per head. damn ex...

Amazingly, there was no dinner at home too when I got home. Mum and Dad was not around and I was too tired to go out to buy dinner. So guess what; Its plain meggie mee for dinner.

Both lunch and dinner were unfulfilling.

I ill-treated my stomach... need to sayang him tml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home