A Bug's Life

A small little ant who's about to reach a crossroad and wondering what i need to do in persuit for "HAPPYNESS"...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Feeling Lonely

It's a Saturday and I'm bored at home. My only motivation for the day is to attend a wedding tonight.

I was thinking hard of the things that I could do at home (work, work and more work) and that kinna irks me, cos i don't seem to have a life. damn...

PQ was out training with her "team" for the competition. Something that I would do if I was still bowling competitively. However, I've moved on cos I know I simply cannot afford the time to train... and bowling certainly needs training.

To add salt to the wound, the TV shows across all channels sucks today and I even tried playing games on my XBOX to kill time.

Zz.zzzz..


1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oei....why team muz be in " "?? =p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home