A Bug's Life

A small little ant who's about to reach a crossroad and wondering what i need to do in persuit for "HAPPYNESS"...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reno update

Reno is progressing real slow, to an extent that I felt I could have done it much faster myself. Its been 10 weeks since it started and I think Miko needs another 3 weeks to complete it.

Not that I'm renovating it to become a palace, but I think she is too slack.. sigh... but she offer the best value for money given the materials she used and the workmanship.. well.. it just reinforced the believe that "when u pay peanuts... u get monkeys"

Here are some pics to share...






<<----- 2m Mirror in the living room. I love it!










<<----- 3 tier "doe, ray me", shoe cabinet, and most of it isn't mine.. haha








<<----- TV console that was designed by PQ and myself. Need to make amendments as Miko got the power sockets wrongly placed. sigh....








<<----- Our red hot kitchen. a place u cant miss.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting to know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home