A Bug's Life

A small little ant who's about to reach a crossroad and wondering what i need to do in persuit for "HAPPYNESS"...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Loooonnnggg Weekeeeendddd....

Its a long weekend, yet I'm at home at working. Sad life, but that's my schedule as NDP gets into the final preparation phase.

Also realised that there isn't any public holiday in the month on June and July... OMG! Holiday drought... Also realised that my big Day is only 6 months away and there are still lots of issues to work on. I don't even know if I have sufficient time to prepare for it since I'm going for an extended course starting Aug. In essence, my "plate" is full...

Anw, here is what I intend to do today:

1) Go tailor a suit later for the big Day!
2) Get a pair of matching shoe.

Dunno how much that is going to cost me. Time to stress my bank account again... =(

anz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home